Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 32: JERICHO

Here's a request that I got from my buddy, Ryan McLelland. I had no idea he was a Jericho fan, lol, but I like the character too so I decided to draw him. The only problem was I forgot that Ryan asked for "old school" Jericho. Doh. Sorry, Ry, I drew him as he looks currently. I hated that old school look though, lol, well at least the sideburns. Yeah, I hated the goofy sideburns. Even though I drew the wrong version, I'm pretty happy with the way he turned out. With all his switching sides, good, evil, good, then evil again, the character is pretty much a mess. I wish they'd just have left him in comic limbo rather than bring him back and do the same thing over and over with him just because he's Deathstroke's son. But oh well, lol. It was fun drawing him.

2 comments:

Ryan McLelland said...

I dig it...but yeah...I do prefer old school Jericho with that nifty costume and awesome sideburns. Still...awesome job Rich!

Rich B. said...

Lol, Yeah, I messed up on the request. I'll try to get another version in later in the year. The sideburns are still goofy though. :)