Thursday, October 7, 2010

NEW YORK COMICON!!!!

This weekend I'll be at the New York Comic Con along with Jamie and Rey. We'll be showing off our upcoming book, NEVERMINDS!! Jamie and I will be in Artist Alley at table E-12 and Rey will be at C-16.I'll also have all 5 of the critically acclaimed SENTINELS graphic novels there and we're doing a deal if you buy all 5. I recommend getting them soon though, as our stock is starting to disappear.
Along with the SENTINELS books, I’ll also have copies of my sketchbook and our collab comic COMICON ON MONSTER ISLAND.And lastly, lol, I’ll be selling colored sketches (like the ones you see in my gallery and some examples below here) for $10 each (what a deal, huh?) and doing limited commissions. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again. This is our home town and one of our favorite conventions of the year. It's going to be insanely busy!!!!And, since we promised more previews of NEVERMINDS.....

2 comments:

Hellstormer said...

I'm liking these pages! Btw, check your e-mail. I finally got it done. XD

Rich B. said...

Doh! Just now saw this post. Sorry, Keefer! Glad ya like the pages. :)
And yes, got your email and wrote ya back. But of course you know that by now, lol.