Wednesday, February 23, 2011

AT YOUR LOCAL COMIC STORES TODAY!

Today is a big day for SENTINELS artist, Luciano Vecchio! His first published work by DC Comics was released today and is in stores right now. Luciano drew the Ben 10 story in Cartoon Network Action Pack #57. And this is only the beginning for Luciano, trust me. Big things are in his future. I'm hoping they make him the regular artist on this book, because his work looks amazing! I was really excited to buy the book this morning. I hope everyone will go out and support him and pick up a copy!
In addition to that, Pacesetter, the George Perez Magazine #11 was also release today and I have a story in that. I've always been a BIG fan of George Perez and I was happy to write something for the New Teen Titans focused issue when they asked me. You can also order the book here or get the online version here.



No comments: