Friday, April 22, 2011

NINA BY RHIANNON OWENS

I'm hoping that this amazing sketch of Nina from NEVERMINDS drawn by Rhiannon Owens will make up for the lack of posts I've been making recently. I first met Rhiannon at the 2008 Megacon in Florida and have been a fan ever since. I'm not sure what caught my attention first, her amazing art or the hugeeeee mohawk that she had her hair pulled up into. Seriously, her mohawk stands out at conventions and you can't help but notice. And that's saying something considering Megacon is known for how many people dress up in costume, lol. But all kidding aside, the moment I saw her art and began talking to her, I was wowed by Rhiannon. Not only is she super nice and funny, but her art is extremely detailed and energetic. If you ever have the chance to get a sketch from her at any convention, do it! She never let's people down with her commissions. Trust me, just look at this one! Check out more of Rhiannon's work at http://www.studiorhi.com/ and http://dangerous-beauty778.deviantart.com/ .


And just a quick note, to see some of the awesome sketches I've gotten early before I post them here or to see other things that aren't on the blog, be sure to follow us on the Drumfish Productions Facebook page!

No comments: