Monday, November 26, 2012

ILLUSTRIOUS BITS WEEK 44: BATWOMAN

So, this week on Illustrious Bits marks one complete year since we started the group. It's week 44, but we went biweekly for a while in the summer I think. Anyway, lol, this week's them is Batwoman and I wanted to try something a little different so I decided to pull out my old acryllic paints and go to town. I don't know that I like the end result, but it's been a long time sine I painted. As this is the one year mark on Illustrious Bits and I have not missed a week, I thought it was always good timing for me to take a little break from this weekly project. I'm not leaving, but you won't see me doing every week anymore, just ones that I have time for or really want to try to do. Hope you all understand!

Batwoman (c) DC Comics

No comments: