Friday, October 3, 2014

NEW PANEL PRINTS: SUPERBOY, VIXEN, GREEN LANTERN AND MICHONNE


I'm way behind on posting things here on the blog and that's because so much is going on at the moment! NYCC is next week and SENTINELS artist, Luciano Vecchio, is visiting! So, I've been busy preparing for the show and Luciano's visit. 
Here are a bunch of new prints in my panel art style that I've done. I love doing these when I can find the time. It might not look like it, but a lot of though goes into the design and placement of the characters. I want them to all be unique and when you working with the panel space that I do, it can be a challenge to capture a character in a compelling way. But I think I'm getting the hang of it. At least I hope so! lol. I've been super fortunate to work with many great colorists who truly bring my work to life and make it look so much better! Ihor Lobodo is one of the those talented artists and I couldn't be happier with these last four panel print of mine that he's done. Thanks so much for making me look good, Ihor!  :)


Superboy, Vixen and Green Lantern (c) DC Comics
Michonne (c) Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard

No comments: