Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DRUMFISH PRODUCTION ON PART-TIME FANBOY PODCAST

Years ago, Luciano Vecchio and I attended the San Diego Comicon. It was our first time meeting and our first time at the show. We had just released SENTINELS Book 2: Masks and (unknown to us) a reviewer from Ain't It Cool News bought Sentinels Book 1 and 2 from us at the show. We never knew who the reviewer was, but we were very happy to have a great review from such a great site. 
Recently, we learned that the reviewer was Kristian Hans Horn and he found Drumfish Productions once again. He asked to interview me about Drumfish Productions, our work on SENTINELS and about our other titles, NEVERMINDS and BUGGED. It was great to discover who had written such an amazing review for us all those years ago and I had a blast being interviewed by him for his Part-Time Fanboy Podcast. My interview skill are a little rusty, lol, as it's been a while since I've done a podcast, but I hope followers of Kristian's will enjoy the interview. 
Many thanks to him for the kind words and plug! Check out the podcast here: 

No comments: