Monday, November 28, 2016

KOWA WEBCOMIC BEGINS!

Today I begin a new chapter in my artistic journey and launch my first webcomic, KOWA!
For over a year now, I've been developing and working on this and I'm really excited to get it out in the world.
It's an all-ages, free online comic that I hope everyone will enjoy and relate to, regardless of race, sec, age or sexuality. 
I know it's going to be tough and that I've never done anything like this, but I love a challenge! My goal is to post a new page each week (on Tuesdays). Written and drawn by me, I'm joined by the uber-talented, Ihor Loboda, on colors. I love what he is doing and I couldn't do this without him! I hope you all reading this will join me and share the comic with everyone you know. I'm nervous, but also proud to start this project! The website has started (with more to be added soon!) and the first page is up. Check it out (and bookmark the site!) at www.kowacomic.com 

No comments: