Monday, August 7, 2017

LUCIANO VECCHIO NOMINATED FOR MULTIPLE AWARDS FOR SERENO!

Whenever I get burned out or tired, and sometimes feeling down about my art, I remember how fortunate I am to work with so many talented artists. I really respect and admire all of them. And they inspire me to keep going and try to get better with my art and writing. So, when I hear good things about them, I'm so happy and proud to share the news. I just learned that my original partner in crime on SENTINELS, Luciano Vecchio, has been nominated for MULTIPLE Banda Dibujada awards! Luciano's webcomic, SERENO, has been nominated for best book for teens, best cover artist AND best writer/artist! This is a big deal in Buenos Aires and I'm so happy for him. He deserves the recognition. Please give Luciano a big round of applause and congratulations. Good luck, Luciano! I hope you win every category!

No comments: