Saturday, March 6, 2010

SKETCH BOOK COVER!!

I'm proud to announce my first sketch book will be finished and available soon! I worked hard all of last year to try to develop and improve my art. Most of you who follow me on here know that I did a "sketch a day" throughout the year and I really think you can see the improvement and changes my art went through. I plan to sell my sketch book at conventions and online for only $10. I', not exactly sure of the page count just yet, but I think it'll be about 160 and in black and white. I had the talented Luciano Vecchio work the cover magic you see above and I think it looks amazing! I can't tell you how happy I am with it. I hope everyone will like it! Thanks again for the help, Luciano!
And for anyone interested, lol, I'm still doing commissions. $10 for one character 3/4 shot in black and white, $20 for one character 3/4 shot in color (marker color) and $5 for colored (marker again) sketch cards. Contact me for more info or questions!

6 comments:

Philip Clark said...

That's AWESEOME!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Very cool
Jeff

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Philip! Glad you like it. :)

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Jeff! Nice to see you on here. I appreciate the comment!

Unknown said...

Looks great, dude! Nice work!!!

Rich B. said...

Thanks, dude! Glad you like it. :)