Monday, August 16, 2010

NEVERMINDS PROMO 2

Another promo image! We wanted to pace these out a bit before we posted too much. Jamie Fay, Rey Arzeno and I have been working hard on our comic NEVERMINDS and this second image shows a character that has a big part in the book. As we posted before, we started all over at the beginning and completely reworked the entire book. We did this for a number of reasons, but the important thing is that we are all REALLY excited about it now. We plan to release the first issue at the NYC Comicon in October. Stay tuned for more promo pieces.
The heat is on!

5 comments:

Philip Clark said...

I like this, but the tagline at the bottom is completely lost. I didn't even notice it, and it needs to contrast more.

Bob said...

I want to get my hands on this book!!

Noel said...

looks like a real bad ass chick. very cool stuff.

Rich B. said...

Yeah, I can see it's a little hard to read now, Philip. We'll switch that up when we post the next one.
And soon enough, Bob! We might even have more by the next Pittsburgh show.
Thanks, Noel!!! Glad you're liking the promo pics. :)

Anonymous said...

Her arm is really detailed and cool.

Nick Lynch