Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SIN OF OMNISCIENCE BY DANIELLE ALEXIS ST. PIERRE AND NATHAN ST. PIERRE

I always love when I can promote the talented people I work with and share the other amazing work they do!
In honor of her birthday today, I want to show the cover for NEVERMINDS colorist, Danielle Alexis St. Pierre's own book that she is doing with her husband, Nathan St. Pierre! Danielle and Nathan will release their first book from their company, odd19 Studios, titled Sin of Omniscience. I was... lucky enough to get a sneak preview and it's definitely something for them to be proud of. Danielle's art is crisp and clean with her coloring only enhancing her style. All of which compliments Nathan's witty dialogue and plot. But don't just take my word for it, check out their website at www.odd19.com and learn more about Sin of Omniscience and their studio!

No comments: