Friday, May 9, 2008

BOBO BY KATIE COOK

Last, but certainly not least, is the final sketch I got while at the Pittsburgh Comic Con. BoBo was drawn by Katie Cook, who was sitting at the Comic Geek Speak table. I hadn't made my way over to the area Katie was at during the con, but the last day Andrew Charipar told me I should try to get over there and check out Katie's work. Andrew had just got a commission from her and it really impressed me.
Katie couldn't be nicer and her rendition of BoBo is one of the favorite sketches I got at the con. Cute, huh? I can see Katie doing lots of work in the comic biz in the future. She'd be perfect for any of the kids comics that the big two publishers are putting out.

But don't take my word for it, check out Katie's website at http://katiecandraw.typepad.com/ .

No comments: