Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SENTINELS ANTHOLOGY IN STORES THURSDAY!

I've been seriously neglecting the blog here this month. Sorry about that. I've been trying to do too much lately and to be honest, I'm not even sure how many people check this out. It's a little hard to get motivated to do this when you think no know is really reading. Maybe I'm wrong though.

That in no way means I'm not working on stuff. NEVERMINDS and CASPIAN CURSES have made a lot of progress. I'm really excited about them. I also have two or three other projects I'm developing. More on all that soon.

The big news this week is that the SENTINELS Anthology will be in stores this week. Thursday to be exact. Even though the Anthology was printed in February, this will be it's national release. Support your local comic store and Drumfish and go buy a copy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep posting them Rich. I just cant get an account for some odd reason


Bob

Anonymous said...

Whaddya mean no one is reading them? I keep checking back each day, waiting for a new post (to see updates on Neverminds and Caspian Curses, and to see if and when anything else is going to happen with the Sentinels! LOL)

So never fear, my friend - your posts are read!!!!

Noel said...

You are on my daily click list, Cant wait to see the book in stores.

Rich B. said...

Thanks, guys! Good to hear there are people checking this out. :) Your checks are all in the mail, lol.
Seriously though, thanks!