Saturday, January 31, 2009

ANOTHER NEVERMINDS PREVIEW

I still don't want to show too much of NEVERMINDS just yet, but this page is just so awesome that I had to post it on here. Jamie Fay and Rey Arzeno are an amazing team and I'm blown away by the work they are doing. Just look at this page. Beautiful, huh? Readers of SENTINELS will notice a connection to that series with the character featured on this page. I'm not saying much more than that though. We'll have more previews with us at the NYC Comic Con next weekend. Stop by table J7 in artist alley and come see them!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

i love how this page turned out. and i definite see the connection, even though i know it lol. i hoe you guys like this too.

Anonymous said...

The colors look great! So vibrant.

Philip Clark said...

Wow! That's awesome. Can't wait to see more.

Rich B. said...

Thanks, guys. I'm really loving the pages as they roll in too. Hopefully my writing will live up to the great art. :)

Noel said...

such lovely rich color. this page is beautiful cant wait to see more

Rich B. said...

Me too, Noel, lol. We still have work to do but the results are making me very happy. :)