Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SKETCH A DAY:90 EIDOLON

This sketch was done for R.J. Spassov and my old collaborator, Jerry S. Loomis. R.J., Jerry and I were all in an APA called TNT together many years ago and Jerry and I worked together on a series called QUARANTINE. Unfortunately, QURANTINE never made it too far. We did do a TON of work on it and Jerry's art was amazing, but back then, there was no outlet for it. I think we were too ahead of our time. Now, R.J. and Jerry are one of the finalists in Small Press Idol and this is one of their characters, Eidolon. Check out their work and vote for them! Here's the info:

Round three of small press idol began this last week. Please vote for DIARY OF A TEENAGE SUPERHEROINE. There is an easy way to vote now, you no longer have to validate your email.
2. Sign in
3. Go to - [http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/forum-t46360.html] Vote for DIARY OF A TEENAGE SUPERHEROINE as follows below.
4. Click "Yes - As a fellow creator I support this" or "Yes - I am a fan and want to read more".
5. Click "Submit"
6. Vote once per day through midnight of June 7th!
Go help support these guys! They deserve it.

No comments: