Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 262: INVISIBLE WOMAN

I've never been a huge fan of the Fantastic Four, but I always liked the idea of the team and thought the characters were unique. I really liked that they had a married couple on the team too, but was never impressed with Invisible Woman. She just seemed like the typical blond female heroine. But then I went back and read some of the old series and was surprised by how tough she was. She can really do a lot of different things with her powers and has a pretty cool attitude. I really like the way this sketch turned out and thanks to Jamie Fay for suggesting I have the force-field wrap around her. It gives her a little more dimension.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i love how she turned out!!

Rich B. said...

Thanks! I was pretty happy with this one. Thanks for the idea of making the force-field go behind her.