Saturday, February 21, 2009

CRUSHER BY JAMAL IGLE

This sketch of Crusher was done by Jamal Igle at the 2009 NYC Comic Con. I'm a big fan of Jamal's work and he's another really nice guy in the comic biz. Currently he's drawing Supergirl for DC and I think he's doing an awesome job. I asked Jamal to pick whoever he wanted to draw and was kind of surprised he drew Crusher instead of one of the women. I liked that as I have tons of sketches of the SENTINELS ladies already. Crusher looks tough here! lol. Check out more of Jamal's work at http://www.jamaligle.com/ .

4 comments:

Philip Clark said...

That's pretty awesome.

Jamie said...

i totally agree with phil! the face is a bit off though

Anonymous said...

Crusher looks intense. I love it!

Rich B. said...

Yeah, I was happy with this one. I also think the face is a little off too. He reminds me a bit of Juggernaut here without the helmet, lol.