Monday, February 16, 2009

PSYCHED BY AMANDA CONNER

One of my current favorite artists is Amanda Conner. I just really love her style and the energy she puts into her art. On top of all that, Amanda is one of the nicest people in the comic biz. She always has a smile on her face and is happy to chat with fans. In the past I've gotten two of the 3rd Gen SENTINELS from her (Cascade and Heartache) that I've posted in past blogs. This time out, she chose to draw Psyched from the 3rd Gen. I really love the way she turned out. I like that she added a little extra color to her costume and it fits right along side of the past sketches I've gotten. Amanda's next project is the long anticipated Power Girl series from DC. I'm not big on a lot of DC books right now, but this is one I'm not going to miss. Check out more of Amanda's work at http://www.amandaconner.com/ .

2 comments:

Jamie said...

psyched turned out great.... as all amanda sketches do lol. she's one of my favorite creators. plus we have plans for megacon for drinks with her and jimmy lol.

Rich B. said...

Yes, Amanda is an awesome artist!