Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 77: NIGHTWING

The book that got me into comics was the New Teen Titans back in the 80s and one of my favorite characters was Nightwing. I really liked all the members of the team, but Nightwing stood out because of his long history and the fact that he was the only member of the team without any powers. I thought he was cool, lol. I kind of felt like I was getting in a rut with my sketches and wanted to try to do a different kind of pose. Something with a little more perspective. So, I decided to draw Nightwing. I'm not sure how well I achieved my goal, lol, but I kind of like how this one turned out.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

cool pic, rich! its weird you didnt do i bg for this one. you have been.

Rich B. said...

I thought about it, but I kind of liked this one without a background. Plus, there's not always time, lol.