Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FIREBOMB BY BRENDON AND BRIAN FRAIM

This sketch of Firebomb, in her costume from SENTINELS Book 2: Masks, was done at the Wizard World Philly Con by Brendon and Brian Fraim. The Fraim brothers are an art team that have done numerous covers and comics through the years. Some of their most recent work can be seen in Knights of the Dinner Table. Their work caught my eye as I was walking around the con, so I stopped and chatted with them for a bit. When working on sketches, one of will pencil and the other will ink. I thought that made them a really good team, so I decided to get something from them. I let them choice whoever they wanted to draw and they picked Firebomb. I liked the way they drew her. She has a real "old school" feel to here. It reminds me of the Silver Age. Check out more of Brendon and Brian's work at http://www.brosfraim.com/ .

No comments: