Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Too much to do and not enough time! I'm not sure what it is, but I've been totally busy since the beginning of this year. I'm not trying to complain, because I'm enjoying everything I'm working on, but the burnout is definitely felt.

The good news is that the SENTINELS Anthology is currently printing! Jamie Fay and I are working a lot on NEVERMINDS and I think we're heading in a really great direction. I'm loving it! And I just finished a 16 page story for another Anthology that I'm really happy with. I can't talk too much about the 16 page story yet, but as soon as I get the go-ahead, I will spill the beans. What I can say is that it's not a superhero story, but it has a SENTINELS connection.

I'm cleaning house a bit and have found some interesting things I'll post over the next week or so. But in the meanwhile, the art above is the last of the three 3rd Gen SENTINELS pics that Jamie Fay drew while at the NYC Anime Con. This time it's Luciano's favorite, Simon. Enjoy!

No comments: