Friday, March 14, 2008

AMANDA CONNER SKETCH

I got lucky this year at the 2008 Megacon and was finally able to get a sketch from Amanda Conner. I've always loved Amanda's work and tried a few times to get something. But she's in high demand and always has a long list of commissions by the time I got there. This year though, I got a chance to chat with her and ask her to draw one of the 3rd Gen SENTINELS. I told her to pick whoever and was happy to see her redition of BoBo. She said it was a tough choice on who to draw and she wanted to do either Julia or BoBo, but decided on BoBo because she thought she was unique. I really love her interpetation of BoBo. I think I'll try to get more sketches from Amanda in the future. Pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bobo looks good but my dazzler looks better!!! jk! amanda did a great job on both of them!

Rich B. said...

Yeah, I loved what Amanda did on this drawing! Your Dazzler was cool, but, come on, she wears a headband. How can she possibly look better than BoBo? :P