Thursday, March 27, 2008

MORE NEVERMINDS ART

Like I said a few days ago, we're trucking along with NEVERMINDS and plan on having previews for the NYC Comic Con and the Pittsburgh Comic Con (both in April).

I'm really happy with the direction Jamie and I have started to go with this. It's much different then SENTINELS and is truly starting to space up into something unique. I use that word a lot, but I think it's important for Indie books to be unique. They're too much competition out there and you have to set yourself apart. And I think Jamie's art does just that!

This page (above) is of our main character Alanis.

I'll keep posting more of Jamie's art as we progress. Let us know what you think!

2 comments:

Noel said...

That beautiful
Love the details
Nice work

Anonymous said...

glads you like it noel!!! i'm very proud of the piece.