Monday, March 10, 2008

MEGACON QUICK REPORT

Still in Orlando here, but I wanted to post a quick report on how the con went. Overall it was a really fun convention. I got the chance to meet a lot of great people and sold a fair amount of books. I got a great commission from Amanda Conner, that I will post when I get back. I also have a funny Buffy the Vampire Slayer story, but I don't know if I want to tell that on here, lol. I want to thank everyone who helped out this weekend. I really appreciated your support. When I get back from Florida, I'll do a full report. But in the meanwhile, check out the awesome plug we got from Todd Latoski on Newsarama http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=149545 . The above pic is from the story. Lots more soon........!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is...
damn you are SKINNY punk!

You need to stop going to the gym and take your ass to Mickey D's!

LOL

Glad the con went well...now it's back to work on the "secret project." ;)

Rich B. said...

lol, I'm not that skinny, dude. Yeah, I've been trying to hit the gym as much as possible, but now it's because I like it. Not to lose weight.
Yeah, we have to move full steam on our project. :) Looking forward to it.