Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BUGGED PREVIEW PAGE

It's been a long time since I posted anything concerning the other book I've been working on, BUGGED. I didn't want to keep posting or mentioning things until we had more work done. Well, it's looking like we'll have this OGN done before the end of the year. I really, really can't wait! It's a very different type of story from what I've ever done before. I still don't want to talk about the book too much, so I figure I'd show a page just to give a taste of what it is. More soon....

5 comments:

Noel said...

WOOOOOW! i just LOVE it! I cant wait for this to come out! very exciting, I really love the artwork, and the creepy eeriness. so happy to see this coming along so well.

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Noel! I can't wait to get this out there too. We've been working on it for two years!!! Doh! Hoepfully, it'll be worth the wait. :)

Noel said...

I'm sure it will be

Eric Guerrero said...

I agree with Noel, I'm really excited to see this finished. I really like the artist's style, it's unique and the story, can't wait to read what it's all about! Keep me posted with when it comes out!

Rich B. said...

Will do, Eric! I think (hope) you'll enjoy it. :)