Thursday, December 13, 2007

CONVENTION SCHEDULE

Busy working on too many things today to really post much. But I thought I mention the conventions I plan to be at next year.
First up is MEGACON in Florida. I've never been there before, but I hear great things about it. The SENTINELS Anthology will be ready and I hope to see a few friends I know down there. Should be fun! MEGACON is March 7-9.
Next is the NYC COMIC CON from April 18-20. I haven't been told yet where my table will be, but I'm hoping for Artist's Alley again. I really did great there last year and had a blast at the Indie After Party that we always have. This year should be better cause they moved it to spring. Won't have to worry about the cold now.
The following week is the PITTSBURGH COMIC CON from April 25-27. I love this convention and always have a great time there. This year I have no idea how it's going to be with the organizer for the con on trial for murder. Yikes! Hope it all works out well for everyone and the convention continues. It's really a great show.
The last convention I plan to go to is the SAN DIEGO COMIC CON from July 24-28. It's been a few years since I've been there cause it's so darn expensive. But it's the big show of the year and I really want to go this year.
For now, that's all I have planned. If anyone knows of any others cons that they think are worth traveling to, let me know!

2 comments:

Hellstormer said...

Long live Pitt Con, George or not.

You need to get back to the boards. I don't think anyone's left, not even Phil!

Rich B. said...

Lol, yeah, I don't understand what is going on with the boards. Everyone seems to have vanished. Especially Phil and he runs them.