Sunday, November 15, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 299: Isis

Oh mighty Isis! Lol. That's about all I remember from the old Isis live action show that used to be on TV when I was a kid. (dating myself here I guess). Isis was created for TV to be a counterpart for the live action Shazam TV show. The woman who played Isis was beautiful, I can't remember her name, but I wonder what happened to her? Recently, DC FINALLY brought Isis into the DC universe proper and they now have an Isis character. Even though it's not the same character that was on TV, she looks pretty darn similar. I am pretty happy with the way this sketch turned out.

4 comments:

Hellstormer said...

I literally just reread 52! How ironic.

Rich B. said...

Lol, good timing then! :)

Jamie said...

beautiful! keep it up!

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Jamie!