Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SENTINELS ANTHOLOGY



So, in hopes that I post something regularly, I wanted to talk a little about the new book that will be out. The first Sentinels Anthology is scheduled for March release and will premiere at the Megacon in Florida. The Anthology will be 96 pages in full color. I'm really excited about it being in color since the previous SENTINELS books were all in black and white. The book will feature 7 different solo stories all by different writers and artists and have bridging sequences by myself and Luciano Vecchio that focus on the 3rd generation. The book is on schedule and all the artists and writers are doing a great job. I think everyone will enjoy this book. In a few weeks I will do a series of blog entries that focuses on each creative team and show some preview art.
We're also working on setting up something which will finally allow people to purchase T-shirts, mugs and such from Cafe Express. We're still in the process of deciding what art to offer. More on that soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you let me be part of this! i can't wait to see the final product!

Rich B. said...

I couldn't see anyone else drawing Firebomb's story. I'm glad you wanted to work on it. :)