Tuesday, December 4, 2007

NYC ANIME CON

I almost forgot about the NYC Anime Con this weekend! I'll be attending the con and have a table in Artist's Alley from December 7th to 9th along with NEVERMINDS artist, Jamie Fay. This is a new convention for me and I'm curious to see how it'll be. I've heard good things about the con, so I'm crossing my fingers. Reed Exhibitors, the people that run the show, are very professional and do a lot of publicity to promote it. My concern is whether or not the crowd there will be into what I have to sell.

I've only recently gotten into Anime and have realized that there are a lot of great books/shows out there. They just started showing Death Note on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network and I'm totally addicted.

Tonight I'll be teaching my class at the Learning Annex! Report to follow...

No comments: