Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CRUSHER BY BRYAN K. TURNER

Crusher get his turn in my sketch book as done by Bryan K. Turner, aka Flash! I have to admit that this pic is one of my favorite I've gotten. Bryan really has a energetic quality to his style. I love the way he poses his characters in such dynamic positions. And as I look at his rendition of Crusher, I can't help but notice that he kind of made his costume look like a Kirby design. I love that. Check out more of Bryan's work at http://www.bturnerdesigns.com/ and his Deviant page at http://sauceboy.deviantart.com/.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's definitely one of my favorites too. I like his style.

Anonymous said...

bryan's been a deviant art buddy of mine for awhile. i was lucky to get a sketch from him during this con and it turned out great. i have to admit though, rich's turned out better lol. but mine's great too

Rich B. said...

Yeah, like I mentioned, this is one of my favorites. I love the energy he puts into his characters and the poses.