Monday, July 14, 2008

SKETCHES FROM THE ANTHOLOGY

I've been meaning to post these sketches for a while now, but I wanted to credit the artist and couldn't remember his name. Luckily, Jamie reminded me and these sketches of Templar and James were done by Justin Jordan. Back when we were looking for an artist to do Templar's story in the Anthology (after the original artist had to pull out), I was in Mexico and unable to search for an artist. I asked Jamie Fay and Luciano if they knew any artists who might be able to do it. Both of them knew people and sent me sketches while I was still away. The sketches in this post where done by Justin, who was an acquittance of Jamie's. I really love the look of these and even though I decided to go with Teyo on Templar's story, I still really thought Justin would have done an amazing job too. But, I never heard back from him after writing to him. Still, I thought it would be nice to post the pics though and let them be enjoyed.

No comments: