Thursday, October 9, 2008

SHOUT OUT TO RYAN MCLELLAND!

So, my buddy Ryan McLelland (the writer on Serpenta's story from the SENTINELS Anthology, PHILLY and WISE INTELLEGENCE) recently had surgery and I wanted to just post this quick shout out to him to get well soon. I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't even know that Ryan was having surgery until his fiance, Lauren, posted something about it on Facebook. Ryan was one of the first people to give SENTINELS a read and plug/review us for Newsarama. I still owe him big time. I'm not going to go into details about Ryan's surgery, but I have to say it seems like he went through a lot just to get a little nose work. lol. Just kidding, Ryan, I know if it was really plastic surgery you were getting that you'd have something done with those ears. Get well soon, dude.

3 comments:

Philip Clark said...

Seconded! Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

get well soon ryan!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn...guy wants to look like Rich's twin brother and he gets mocked for it!??!?!

Thanks guys for the support...I'm slowly getting better so it is all good!