Sunday, November 30, 2008

FORGET THE FANBOY AWARDS

A few posts back, I posted about the Fanboy Awards that are going to be presented at Megacon in February. At the time you could do a write in for your favorite writers, artists, titles, etc. But I was told by someone who tried to go vote that they seem to have changed that . You only have the choice etween a few nominees now. Oh well, it doesn't seem like SENTINELS is destined to get any kind of nomination in any awards. Thanks to anyone who voted or tried to. We really appreciate that. There's always the next project to hope for. Hopefully we'll have NEVERMINDS done in time for next year and try to submit that.

3 comments:

Hellstormer said...

I did a write in for Sentinels in a few categories. Bummer

Anonymous said...

me too. sorry dude!!!! you totally deserve one!!

Rich B. said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support. Maybe next year, lol.