Sunday, August 8, 2010

SPLASH BY DAN SEHN AND WICKKID BY DAVID T.ALLEN

Here are two fan art pictures I've been meaning to post for a while. The first is by Dan Sehn who is the creator of Argo Comics. Dan has been a great friend at comic conventions for a long time now. Recently, he invited Luciano Vecchio and I to take part in his new Argo 5 Anthology which is scheduled to be released later this year (more on that later!). In it, we get to contribute four pages of all new SENTINELS work, where you'll see the team meet Dan's Argo 5 team. It's a great story and I really look forward to seeing it printed. Luciano and I had a blast taking part in the cross-over. As a gift to me, Dan did this colored sketch of Splash! Thanks, Dan.
The next sketch was done by SENTINELS fan David T. Allen a while back and I apologize for just posting it now. David is a BIG supporter of Drumfish and I love the energy he put into this pic of Wickkid from the 3rd Gen SENTINELS. Thanks, David!

No comments: