Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BEATDOWN AND KICKBACK BY JOE HALEY AND T.J. DORT

One of my favorite parts about going to conventions is meeting new creators and seeing their work. I meet Joe Haley and T.J. Dort last year at the Wizard Big Apple Con and I immediately loved their art and comic, the Underburbs. So, when I saw that Joe and T.J. were going to be at the Baltimore Comicon, I knew I was hitting them up for some sketches, lol. I got a few from them and all are equally great. This first one is another funny sketch (like Ziggy's that I posted yesterday). I like that people have been putting some humor into their sketches they've done for me lately. Check out Joe and T.J.'s comic at www.underburbs.deviantart.com . I'll be posting the other sketches they did for me soon!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

these did a great job on all the sketches you've got from them.

Rich B. said...

Yeah, they did an awesome job on all the sketches I got from them. I'll post the others soon. :)