Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WAY BEHIND IN POSTING ON THE BLOG!

Life got pretty busy recently, so I'm wayyyy behind in posting on the blog here. Sorry about that, but things seem to be in better control now and I hope to post more often again. The new puppy has been a lot of work, so I'm still trying to balance taking care of her, work and all my comic projects. Or maybe I'm just getting old is all, lol.
Anyway, there are so interesting new things in the works. I can't say much just yet, but soon, I promise!
We plan to have NEVERMINDS ready for sale by December so that it can get out to people by the holidays. It's looking great, Jamie and Rey just need to finish up a few things.
And on my last post (see below) I mentioned the possibility of seeing some SENTINEL statues made, it's still not definite by any means, but that's just because we need more of you to vote! It seems to be a little competitive getting these made and we've even had some people give us low scores just to keep us down. So, go over there are vote if you're interested. Details are in the post below this one.
I hope everyone has a great holiday week!

3 comments:

Philip Clark said...

Too. Damn. Cute.

Rich B. said...

I know! It's really, really hard to be mad at her. Even with my arms all bit up with puppy teeth marks. Ouch!

Anonymous said...

I love her curls!