Friday, September 2, 2011

DC FIFTY TOO!

I'll be contributing to DC FIFTY TOO! in the next month. What is DC Fifty Too? Well, in light of DC Comics major rebirth and publishing 52 new #1 issues this month, Jon Morris (a Washington-based cartoonist, decide to contact many different and talented artists to contribute their take on a DC character if they were given the chance to do a new #1. Each artist then designs and draw a cover for what would be their first issue. Cool, huh? Well, I think it is and you can see all the many entries he received and posted already. Check them out at www.dcfifty-too.blogspot.com. Who will I be drawing? Hmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Noel said...

WOW, what a cool idea! i cant wait to see who you draw. do you get to pick?

Rich B. said...

Yes, I got to pick (as long as the character/s weren't done already). I finished mine this weekend and hope to post it soon! I'm very happy with how it turned out. It's a really fun project!