Friday, May 11, 2012

SPLASH BY DANIELLE ALEXIS ST. PIERRE

This sketch of Splash from SENTINELS was drawn by NEVERMINDS colorist, Danielle Alexis St. Pierre at the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon. This was Danielle's first time at the Pittsburgh Comicon and her first time ever behind the table at a convention! You wouldn't have known it though because Danielle handled herself like a pro! By the end of the first day she had a list of commissions and didn't stop until she had to leave on Sunday. She even took a few home to do. Luckily for me though, I got Danielle's first convention sketch ever! We had made a deal and did a sketch trade. I traded her a sketch of Death (from the Endless) in return for the sketch with this post. I totally got the better end of the deal here, lol. Thanks so much Danielle! I'm happy to have you among the many talented artists in my sketchbook! Please check out more of Danielle's work at http://witchysaint.deviantart.com/

No comments: