Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CLASSIC NEW X-MEN PRINT!

Here is the latest print that I've done just in time for this week's New York Comicon! I had a poll on my DeviantArt page and asked followers what I should draw for my next print and a majority of them voted for the classic New X-Men team by Claremont and Cockrum. I really love that era and the characters are some of my favorites, so it was easy to get into drawing it. I decided to add Rogue in there as she joined shortly after and I wanted another female character in the picture. I was lucky to have NEVERMINDS artist, Jamie Fay, help me put this all together in Photoshop (I drew each character seperately this time) and then lucky again to have SENTINELS artist, Luciano Vecchio, agree to color this for me! Thanks again, guys!

X-Men (c) Marvel Comics

No comments: