Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SOME ART TO SHOW!

I've been really bad at updating this blog regularly. I've been keeping up with things on the Drumfish Production Facebook page, but I often forget to post here. Sorry about that!
Megacon wiped me out! I'll post a report in a few days, but it was a great show. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hello.  :)
In the meanwhile, he is some amazing art by a few very talented artists!
First up is a sketch of Crusher from SENTINELS. This sketch was drawn by Bernce and is a character study done in preparation for the Crusher story in the second SENTINELS ANTHOLOGY that we are working on. As we get closer to having the book complete, I'll post more art and info. But for now, I hope this peek at how talented Bernce is, we be okay. Check out his page on deviantArt here.
Next up is an amazing group shot of the main NEVERMINDS team drawn by Ivan Camelo. Ivan has a really cute art style that I think is very unique. But don't take my word for it, check it out more of his art here.

No comments: