Thursday, December 10, 2015

SENTINELS ANTHOLOGY #2 SPOTLIGHT ON: BRYAN TURNER

One of my favorite artists and one of the founders of the amazing ID Comics crew, Bryan Turner, is the artist on Viperella's story in the second SENTINELS Anthology. 
Bryan is a super nice guy who is crazy talented. Anyone who has met him knows that. He's a father of four and has an awesome family that he's very proud of. I don't know how he juggles work and family with what appears to be such ease, but he does! Suddenly, him having the nickname "Flash" makes so much more sense to me now, lol. He does so much with so little time!
I love the energy and bold style of Bryan's art. In just a few panels he expresses more than some artists do on a complete comic. His story-telling abilities show a wide range of animation history. So, it's no surprise that Bryan's work was noticed by some big names and he's a story artist at Marvel/Disney now doing amazing things in animation! 
I honestly can't wait to see what he does next. I'm a big fan of his work and I'm lucky to say I knew him when!
Please check out more of Bryan's work at http://bturnerart.blogspot.com/

No comments: