Thursday, May 1, 2008

LIGHTBRINGER BY DAVID QUILES

Here is another sketch I got while at the Pittsburgh Comic Con. Lightbringer was done by the talented David Quiles. David is a fellow New Yorker and has been at many local cons. This is the first time that I got a sketch from him though. And after seeing his rendition of Lightbringer, I was kicking myself for not getting something from him sooner.

David has worked on such titles as BAREKNUCKLED FIGHTER and THE UNTITLED. You can see more of David's work at www.comicspace.com/davidquiles and http://www.infinitelinecomics.com/ .

He is also available for commissions and I highly recommend checking his art out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was an awesomew piece!!! my storm was cool too.

Rich B. said...

Yeah, David's work is awesome!