Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 190 - 205: TITANS

It took a little longer to post these Titan sketches then I planned to, but here they are finally. I mainly went with the more popular characters and then ones that I liked. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. The Titans used to be my favorite team book, but over the years I've gotten sick of them doing the same stories over and over and over and over and over again. Traitors, disbanding and death is what they seem to do best now. Maybe someday someone will come in and save this group and return it to it's Wolfman/Perez heyday.

4 comments:

Philip Clark said...

I love all of these. Favorites: Dove, Raven and Tempest.

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Philip. Glad you like them. :)

Jamie said...

these are all awesome, dude! keep it up!

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Jamie. You mean you even like Pantha? lol