Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 174 - 189: X-MEN

These sixteen sketches are of various X-characters that I've liked over the years. Yes, some of them I've already drawn within this "sketch a day" project, but I wanted to do a nice set full of the big X-Men and my favs from the series. I'm pretty happy with how most of them turned out. Phoenix, Storm, Psylocke and Sunfire are my favorites. Next I'm going to take on some of the more popular Titans and my favs among them. Then it'll be back to fullbody sketches once again.











4 comments:

Philip Clark said...

What, no cat-faced Beast?

Rich B. said...

Yeah, I decided to go old school with him. I like the cat version, but I miss this version of Beast too.

Jamie said...

these are by far my faves! best team ever!! thanks for sharing!

Rich B. said...

Thanks, Jamie. Glad you like them. Best team ever, though? Hmmmmmm. Not sos ure, lol.