Monday, December 14, 2009

SKETCH A DAY 345-348: AVENGERS

This will most likely be my last group of headshots for my "sketch a day" project, but don't quote me on that, lol. I wanted to be fair and try to draw as many Avengers as I did JLA members. So, catching up, I decided to draw Hercules, Hellcat, Quicksilver and Black Panther. I always liked this group of characters for different reasons. And overall, I'm happy with the way they turned out. One thing I didn't realize is that Black Panther is a much harder character to draw then you think.

2 comments:

Hellstormer said...

It's funny cause Black Panther caught my eye first and I thought it looked really good. It actually looks the easiest, why was it hard?

Rich B. said...

Really, Keefer? lol. I dunno, I just thought he looked to plain. I felt like he had to much shadow to him and it looks lazy.