Sunday, February 14, 2010

LADY NIMUE BY KHARY RANDOLPH

This sketch of Lady Nimue from SENTINELS Book 2: Echoes, was done by the uber talented Khary Rudolph. I first met Khary at the second NYC Comic Con and easily loved his style. His character seem to jump off the page and are really full of energy. It's no shock that Khary is involved in animation, because of his style, but did in addition to working on video games (Chaotic), he is also one of the designers on the new Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon. His designs there are awesome and I can't wait to see what he does for season 2 on some of the characters. I let Khary choose who he wanted to draw in my sketchbook and he picked Lady Nimue. I love his version! She looks great! See more of Khary's work at http://www.kharupt.com/ !

2 comments:

Jamie said...

this is awesome!!! khary is great!!! i love the lilandra and lifeguard he did for me!

Rich B. said...

Yeah, Khary is awesome!