Friday, February 26, 2010

PROJECT UPDATES!

I just wanted to update a little on some stuff here. I'm excited to report that the extremely talented, Teyo, has recently finished pencils on the entire ROACH graphic novel. WooHoo! I never wanted to set a deadline on NEVERMINDS and ROACH because I spent four years battling deadlines on SENTINELS. I wanted us to take our time on things and have less stress with them. And I think that has paid off, both ROACH and NEVERMINDS are looking awesome! I also just finished my part on a secret project that is schedule to be out in time for the Pittsburgh Comic Con! Drumfish is going to have a lot of stuff out this year!

5 comments:

Bob said...

I certainly hope so!! :)

Noel said...

That's Great news! Cant wait for more.

Huntress Lovin' said...

And nothing for MegaCon, I suppose (sigh) - you will be greatly missed this year!

Hellstormer said...

I guess that makes up for the last couple dry years.

Rich B. said...

Thanks, guys. I can't wait to get this and Neverminds out there. I have a few other things brewing, but need to wait until they get firmed up and are definite. But things are going well with everything now. Sorry for the long delay on pretty much everything, lol. And yeah, Todd, I tried and tried but couldn't get a table for Megacon. I'm bummed about it. :(