Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NYCC AND MID-OHIO CON

The 2011 NYC Comicon was this weekend and two days later, I'm still exhausted! The show this year was four days long and they zoomed by. I can't even begin to talk about how crowded it was, let's just say it was HUGE! I also don't think I've sold more at a show than this past weekend. It was a big success! Books, prints and original art were selling quickly and I was also getting asked to do more commissions than usual (see the pic of them with this post). I even had to turn a few down because I didn't have time. Each day I had to bring back more SENTINELS and NEVERMINDS copies and it was awesome! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by our table. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones. But we're not done yet, this weekend (October 22 and 23) Jamie Fay and I will be at the 2011 Mid-Ohio Con. If you're in the area, stop by and say hello. We'll be in Artist Alley at table 915!

No comments: