Thursday, October 27, 2011

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING....

The last few weeks have been busy, busy, busy for me. There was NYCC and then Mid-Ohio Con a week later. I've never done back to back shows, so it was exhausting (or I'm just old now, lol). On top of that, I've been working my real job and running around getting other projects and things done. So, I haven't had much time to post a blog entry.
NYCC was such an amazing convention. It was truly one of the best shows in a long time. On the flip side, Ohio was an odd show. The first day there was really great and looked like it was a big success. Then the second day was the complete opposite. Weird. But we met some cool people and got to see the sites a bit. So, even though it was an event filled two weeks, it was great.
I have had a ton of sketches to post from the last four conventions that I really need to show off soon. Then it's back to work on NEVERMINDS, BUGGED and a 2nd SENTINELS Anthology (yup, we're definitely doing one, but still getting things lined up). But I wanted to write a quick something tonight and say thanks to all the amazing people we met at both NYCC and Mid-Ohio! We haven't had this much fun in a long time and it's all because of you folks! Over the next week, I'll be catching up on the sketches by other artists I got, then I plan to start showing more previews of what we've been working on, make some announcements and also share some of the cool books that I've been enjoying that people might not know about. Hope everyone is doing well!


No comments: